The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result good result.

Huge game tonight. 1am kickoff but I'm staying up for it. I hope the good United turn up not the wussy performance of mid-week.

Come on!!!!

Originally Posted By: ShinyDiscoBall
Biggest game of the season so far? Perhaps. A pivotal game in the season? Probably. Lets hype!

Love the way Benitez is getting rattled by Fergie. That's quite funny.

yep, ferguson must be pissing himself laughing.....Rafa please speak to Kevin Keegan or at least look at Sky Sports back catalogue....if you wanna win the league,keep your trap shut and play Torres and Keane at the same f#@king time!! veryangry

Vidic ------ nice goal right on the end of the first half there.

This referee is having a nightmare. I wonder how many players will be left on the field at the end of the game, lots of yellows.

I really really dislike Ballack. His UberDive was just not funny. Same with Lord Percy.

Fair play to Chelsea for going for the win.

I'm getting tired of all these liverpool 0-0s, wish we could play torres, keane, kyte and babel all at the same time smile

lol

What is it with that??

I see Ronaldo won the last of the awards last night.

article-1113507-03091C99000005DC-127_468

Look! A white shirt! He must be going to Real Madrid!!!!!! :eek:

Hardly unexpected about Ronaldo.

Benitez being a bit mad is a little more unexpected. Bit worried about that to be honest. Apparently Torres has been quoted as saying United are favourites now for the title. Fobbing off pressure attempt perhaps?