ãƒã‚§ãƒ«ã‚·ãƒ¼ vs. ミドルズブラ

Chelsea vs Middlesbro

01月28日 (水) 28:39 - 07:15 08/09 プレミアリーグ 第21週-3

ウィガン vs. リãƒãƒ—ール

Wigan vs Liverpool

01月28日 (水) 28:54 - 07:15 08/09 プレミアリーグ 第21週-2

エãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ³ vs. アーセナル

Everton vs Arsenal

I'm getting used to the 1am and 4ams now, I have the trick sorted out....

Spend 10mins on the laptop before and during halftime to keep the sleepy eyes away!

This has got to be a bit funny

"Tottenham Hotspur have made an inquiry to Liverpool about the possibility of taking Robbie Keane back to White Hart Lane, just six months after selling him for £20.3m."

I wonder what the fee would be??

They are doing really well aren't they? Still right up there. Title contenders even. Who would have thought. I can't recall seeing them play at all. Are they that good or just making their luck?

So here's the latest off-pitch drama

Robinho, the Manchester City footballer, was arrested by police in relation to allegations that an 18-year-old woman was raped in a nightclub.

The 25-year-old Brazilian forward, who is Britain’s most expensive player, was quizzed after a university student told police she had been attacked in the VIP area of the Space club in Leeds in the early hours of January 14.

Chris Nathaniel, Robinho’s spokesman, confirmed that the footballer met the police yesterday “as pre-arranged as part of a criminal investigationâ€.

Mr Nathaniel told The Sun: “He strenuously denies any allegation of wrong-doing or criminality and is happy to co-operate with the police if required further.â€

lol

How was the game?

Liverpool down into 3rd now on goal difference.

If we can win our game in hand, we can be 5 points clear. Sounds good to me that!

Arsenal surely totally out of it now.

1 Man Utd 22 29 50

2 Chelsea 23 31 48

3 Liverpool 23 22 48

4 Aston Villa 23 14 47

5 Arsenal 23 13 42

Well I am satisfied.

Rafa

"I am disappointed with a number of things but no, the Wigan approach I will not talk about them," he added.

"It has happened in the last three games. They have something in common I don't like. I know why but I cannot say anything."

What? They beat you or didn't let you win? lol

He's a nutter.

I saw at the end of the game he was whining pathetically to Steve Bruce when he shook his hand (presumably about wigans tactics). Bruce looked genuinely bemused by it. However Wigan threw on strikers and tried to get something from the game, so I don't know what Rafa is on about.

Every game people are chanting 'Rafas cracking up' to the tune of 'footballs coming home' and I am wondering if there's some truth in that. Sometimes he comes out with some bizarre stuff, the first time I remember it was during the spat with the american owners.