The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I don't like to say it, I think Everton deserved to win that. We weren't positive enough. And down to 10 men of course. Etc. Gutted when that goal went in. I could sense it coming.

Quote:
Gerrard limped off after 16 minutes of the fourth-round replay with a hamstring problem and his absence was keenly felt as Liverpool, who had been reduced to ten men when Lucas Leiva was sent off for a second bookable offence, were beaten by Dan Gosling’s deflected strike two minutes from the end of extra time — a dramatic moment denied to ITV viewers when live coverage was suddenly replaced by an advertising break.

Ouch! A break in the last 2 minutes of extra time?!!?

I didnt mind losing at all, but it being everton was a bit annoying cos now they get all happy about it. If it was Fulham or someone I couldnt have cared less, we need to focus on the real trophies.

5 games this weekend

02月07日 (土) 21:39 - 23:54 08/09 プレミアリーグ 第23週-3

マンãƒã‚§ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼C vs. ミドルズブラ

Man Citeh vs Middlesbro

02月07日 (土) 23:54 - 26:24 08/09 プレミアリーグ 第23週-1

ãƒã‚§ãƒ«ã‚·ãƒ¼ vs. ãƒãƒ«ã‚·ãƒ†ã‚£

Chelase vs Hull

02月07日 (土) 26:24 - 05:00 08/09 プレミアリーグ 第23週-2

ãƒãƒ¼ãƒ„マス vs. リãƒãƒ—ール

Portsmouth vs Liverpool

02月08日 (日) 22:24 - 24:54 08/09 プレミアリーグ 第23週-4

トッテナム vs. アーセナル

Spurs vs Arsenal

02月08日 (日) 24:54 - 27:30 08/09 プレミアリーグ 第23週-5

ウェストãƒãƒ  vs. マンãƒã‚§ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼U

West Ham vs Man Yoo

That was...basically frustrating, then relieving, but not really a happy feeling. Man U have a hard game tonight. Chelsea slipping behind now.

Ngog is N-good.

Im thinking Benitez must have another striker lined up for the summer, else he wouldnt have got rid of Keane.