The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

Again Bobby, I think that Babel flatters to deceive. I just don't think he has it to be a top performer. I like Riera though, I think he has given Liverpool true width down that left flank, very dangerous when he has the ball. I'm with you concerning Ngog and El Zhar, although young I simply don't think they are good enough to take Liverpool through the glass ceiling and into the truly top level.

Concerning the scientists reading supporters brain, any regular bunnet at a game of their teams could've told them that!! Your team scores and its orgasmic!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to the game tonight. Hey, it's United. Lots of people at work will suddenly be watching them as well. So an impressive win would be good.

New bollocks doing the rounds this morning

Quote:
REAL MADRID claim to have struck a sensational secret agreement to buy Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

Bernabeu director Pedro Trapote has alleged that the transfer of the European Footballer of the Year is already agreed but clauses in the arrangement prevent the news being made official.

lol Though you know being able to say you are Champions of the World is better than not being able to. I suppose.

I would imagine most support in tonights game will be for United, even though they are playing a Japanese team. Any good these Gamba people?

Rooney said he slept 8 hours on the way over.

They'll have been flying first class, staying in luxury without any usual tourism hassle. Lets eliminate the excuse of jetlag. wink