This week I got a dvd of a concert by Keane. It's really good, though I knew I would like it because I like both their albums. They make a good sound for just 3 of them. I really like 2 Peter Gabriel DVDs as well. I'd like to get more concert dvds.

What have you got good ones?

If you like 90's Depeche Mode, then "Devotional". By far my favorite concert & DVD it is just brilliant. I can watch it over and over and over again. Much better than their last two where they had other people on stage and "real drums" going on. ;\)

The A-Ha DVD "Homecoming" is an excellent concert from a few years back. (For those of you who only think early 80s teenypop from those guys, you are wrong).

Nope. They are still "pop" I suppose but there is a moodiness and darkness in lots of Aha music, it is not throwaway stuff - not into that at all. Much like Depeche in some ways I suppose. I like dark and moody. (Though not Nine Inch Nails-style dark and moody!)

• 2 weeks later...

Prince Sign O' The Times is fantastic. You'll have to get a boot though, because its never been released, and probably won't be while he's alive. Its not on video either. It did the rounds at the cinemas then that was it.

Pink Floyd - p.u.l.s.e.

Radiohead - Meeting People is Easy

RATM - Battle of Mexico City

Audioslave - Live in Cuba

Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been & Beside You In Time

King Crimson - deja VROOOM

Some great DVDs

The ultimate concert DVD

Kiss Symphony

Kiss had a one off concert a few years back with the Melbourne Symphony and it was just amazing, the orchestra had Kiss make up on and it was introduced as Black Tux meats Black leather.

I was at the concert which makes it even better.

i guess daft punk would be the modern day equivalent. they've got a new live cd out, with a glossy booklet full of photographs from their recent worldwide tour. it mostly consists of 2 men with helmets on, standing behind a desk, but with different coloured background lights in each pic.

the musics rad though

• 4 weeks later...

That Joshua Tree concert is quite funny. Bono looks like an extra from Les Miserables. And he can sing much better than he apparently can now. He was still really pretentious back then though.

• 2 months later...