• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

It was in the paper the other day, but apparently Hakuba got 40% of the average amount of sunshine in August.

The amount of rain was up too, but not as dramatically as that.

Its been the worst summer I can remember anyway.

A beaut of a day, although quite a lot of cloud hanging around the sun is out, its nice and bright, with a coldish wind and cool temps, perfect.

The spoiler though it may well rain again later today, but for now nice and just perfect for cycling which is what I am going to do.

Beautiful Spring day here with a max expected in the high teens. Took my daughter to ballet this morning whilst my wife was volunteering at a planting day. This afternoon we've got to go to a property where we're doing a landscape design and then we'll probably go to the beach for a walk.

• Like 1

Wow the weather kept sunny until about an hour ago, clouded up now and loks like rain is on its way again.

Was nice and warm and sunny actually got to 27 here earlier on and was really nice.

Did about 50k on my bike, lovely.

Konbanwa!

Today was my first "mooch" day in about 7 months. Does anyone feel guilty for taking them? I didn't this time :p

Also, is it wrong that I'm starting to refresh the pages of travel agents to see their winter skijo sites are updated for the coming season yet? Yes, I am a tad excited.