• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Very strange with the cloud, like last night this morning is the same like the cloud has not moved.

You can see that literally just to the N and W of us the it is clear over Nagano prefecture and cloud free, but over us it is mostly cloudy, and looks like it may clear up any minute, but does not move.

I see Nobeyama just up the road from us went down to 0.2oC and my friend said Kiyosato got down to -1oC last night and it is only just past mid September!

With a freezing level of around 3200-3500m it should not be this cold, wait till the freezing level drops right down, it is going to be fun and games then.

Expect a really cold winter for the central mountain areas of Japan, colder than normal for eastern Japan, colder than normal for Hokkaido and well actually colder than normal for many parts of Japan.

I like the comical image of warning trousers.

Like, wearing brown, just in case..

Or a pair made out of flags, so you can signal semaphore with your legs.

Are they a little like fighting trousers?

Fking cold for the time of year.

Need a winter shirt and winter fleece on outside today sitting down waiting for our daughters sports day to start.

Even had the heater on in the house last night for a while and in the car this morning.

More like Tokyo in Nov/Dec here the last few days.

A cold, but lovely sunny start today, with increasing cloud.

Dropped down to 4.7oC here last night.

Might get up to around 20 or close to today.

A warm up to normal temps on its way for next week as the typhoon approaches.

It is gorgeous out there today………not a cloud in the sky!! A very comfortable 20-21 degrees, no wind……beautiful!! Just back from a jog heading out for one of the last beer garden days before the cold weather takes hold