• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Another gorgeous Spring day here and it was Fathers Day in Aus. After breakfast in bed we headed down to Wilson's Prom again. Wife and daughter on top of Mt Oberon.

14978938509_4eb1d03843_c.jpg

thats a cracking view, GN…..The Oz coastline is damned beautiful

Thankfully no, not recently anyway! Was there about 3-4 weeks ago, mind you- but the symptoms come out sooner than that don't they?

3-15 days incubation period but usually within a week

Had to go to the byouin today to get fixed. Wheeeee.

Hadn't been able to drink for a couple of days and was sweating like a mofo- throat had closed up and I could only communicate with lady Peetan via gestures/writing. They hooked me up to a saline drip and gave me a ton of medicine for the throat/fever.

Safe to say I've been to friendlier hospitals- they were very heavy handed when looking at my throat, talking to me as if I was a retarded man because I couldn't reply in the usual Japanese and not being that sympathetic when I needed fluids but can't swallow. Told me to gaman until the saline, and took their sweet time about it.

Anyway, out now- resting at home before trying to drag myself into work tomorrow or Thursday. Busy time of the year as well :(