SnowJapan Community

From "Snow in Japan"

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
In the absence of the shout box, I'm reduced to slumming it with the trolls here.

Morning all. Cloudy, a south easterly and light rain this morning.

Created a new one for you Soubs \:D

Thunder storms here this morning. Really heavy rain. Love rain. Makes me want to go outside... although I can never find anyone who wants to go with me.

wakaranai.gif

I'm in Yuzawa this weekend and it's a grey and overcase morning. Fairly cool as well.

Sorry about the shout box being off folks - don't blame us.

It will be back soon.

Morning all. Thanks me jane \:\)

I'm not late up, just back from 2 hours teaching pre-schoolers in a mountain village.

Cool and overcast with patchy drizzle this morning. Very pleasant.

That's OK SJ4, we know you all do your best.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
Morning all. Sunny and bright, clear sky. Today's going to be a hot one. Might have to fire up the aircon.

Already?? Up there??

lol.gif That actually reminds of the bus drivers in Aus! Shorts, with long socks pulled up to their knees.

Ha! Not now, mate, they all live up the northern suburbs. There are almost entire English enclaves up past Mindarie now.

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
lol.gif That actually reminds of the bus drivers in Aus! Shorts, with long socks pulled up to their knees.

Ha, not only bus drivers.. My bloody school uniform! Let the socks slip down abit and they were "Loose socks" on hairy legs! Not that mine were thumbsup.gif

lol.gif Yeah mine was like that too! You gotta love Aussie half-arsed formality! I mean, you wearing shorts for crying out loud! lol.gif

It's gone now but St George's Terrace used to be filled with suits in their summer uniform of shorts and long sock. Aircon has done that in.

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content