Bands you really don't like

Not types of music, but artists - you know the ones that just get totally on your nerves.

OK, I'll start, just for a bit of fun

--White Stripes

--The Darkness

--Babyshambles

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Black Eyed Peas

* Shivers *

Every second song on the radio at the moment is them! It drives me nuts! My friend saw them snorting coke on their Australia tour backstage, this started my original hate for them as they promote themselves as being anti-drugs.

Yep, with BP: any band that acts, sounds, looks or feels like OASIS, and that includes OASIS. Even if they are good musicians, I can't stand their sound or image.

Other than that, I can't handle hip hop, gangsta, rap etc. It has the same effects on my hearing senses and internal vibe that a fart has on my nose. I dislike it so much that I don't even know the names of the artists who I dislike.

They are the only bands/sounds that will make me leave a room. The rest I can tolerate, no matter how bad.

I'm with Spud - I think most mainstream rap is complete rubbish. Having said that, there are bands/artists like Blackalicious and Lyrics Born who I think are geniunely talented.

Other bands I hate are System of a Down, Green Day, Good Charlotte and - the worst offender of all - Crazy Frog.