• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hut I found out in the mountains. Nice and cosy. Above the main door is a much smaller winter door. From a picture inside the hut is nearly covered in winter. Pretty impressive. I really want to get into this area this winter. South of the Tateyama area.

blpic29697.jpg

And in a different area further south.

blpic29698.jpg

Morning after a nice little snowfall. Flakes where tiny and although it snowed consistintly for 3 or 4 hours only a few cm's accumulated.

blpic29699.jpg

I could say something oppurtune here about me in the back with your...no, that is not nice as I am rooting for your success this year with baby FT.

Back to the thread, I wish I had pix to post \:\(

My wife has too much fun with me to need another man there mogs. Thanks for the mini me gambatte.

Here is a picture of me on the river after the 3rd big typhoon to hit my local river.

On this day I had to recover my number one boat with my big daddy creek boat. blpic29719.jpg

Yes you are talking to yourself which kind of seems to be happening on many of these posts. Where is everybody?? Not so much action. Hope this isn't the way it will be for the winter which is just around the corner.

You must have been getting some stares lol.gif lol.gif

I can imagine you smelt really good as well. Nothing like the smell of wet sweaty neoprene eek.gif