• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.T.,

Like I said in my email last night Im gonna pass just ta give my back some more rest but if you wanna come to Osaka theres a big International Beer Festival at the Sky Bldg!!! One of my mates told me about it and it should be a good time. Guessing its Sat. if you feel like beer more than rapids \:D ;\)

FT,

Bout next weeks drinking fest in Kyoto I cant go. Its the annual Sake Matsuri in Hiroshima so Im going back to party in Saijo with my mates. Peeps who are near Hiroshima would be well advised to hit the Matsuri in Hiroshima. My friends are the organizers and have been doing it for about 14/15 years or so. Its 1200 yen to get into the Hiroba but then ALL YOU CAN DRINK! Top Sake from Okinawa to Hokkaido!!!

clap.gif

Near the summit of Fuji. Waited in the clouds for 3 hours until sun rose or for us black turned to gray. Decsended down a hundred metres or so and found this

blpic27976.jpg

blpic27978.jpg

Here I'm about half a metre higher than the summit plaque on Fuji

blpic27977.jpg

My camp a few weeks ago below Tsurugidake near Tateyama and Murodo. One of the best pictures I have taken I think. The colours just work.

blpic27979.jpg

2 in this pic

3 people beneath the poncho under a small awning in the Fuji summit village which was closed :rolleyes:

The climbing season seems so short. There is still good weather into September and even October although I seem to have been missing it.

blpic27995.jpg

Well it should be cold the way your talking. Your reading like an Australian ;\)

But yah it is cold. In the tweens and early teens here.

Right now I'm cursing the fact that I rode to work this morning as it's raining out. I hate riding with an umbrella and don't want to get soaking on the ride home in 20 minutes.

dude pull a me and pull on a garbage bag rain coat like we did as kids.

At my old job Whenever it rained and I had bike thats what I did. I sometimes made a skirt too. The looks you get are funny but you dont get wet.