• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really nice and way more stimulating. Although at work I'm not looking for that kind of stimulation. But this is Japan right and there has to be a policy for teacher student lovin.

I saw Naxo's in tokyo for 3 mon. FR for 4. From ICI sports or whatever it's called. Chain store with a place in Matsumoto.

I will be buying them pretty soon. Probably just pick them up in Japan.

Dude I would stay away from naxos.

The rep says dont bang em together and youll be ok (they wont break).of course youll bang em

together this is sking. This years models say that they are beefed up but dont take em out in the cold. whats that is a winter sport. Right now the naxos are a good concept but they need more work.

I didnt think that you could use those skis toque, they will perform the same as your 106s. Also I know your not a big twintip skier. I bought them for the price, the skin clips and the fact that I get a big mountain twin for a few of the lines that I have been eyeing. My big ass fatties will do the job but I wanted a ski I could mach away from from danger.

Yah the Naxos are a cool concept. Especially cause the toe piece is based on a real alpine toe. But they are new.

I will probably shell out the extra mon and get the FR just cause it's proven.

I really want to look at her. But like Fattwins have to scroll down super quick.

I hate telling my parents to buy me things. They never understand and always end up lecturing me about stuff.

Why do you need another pair of skis?

What wrong with the 2 pairs that you left in our storage room?

Are you sure your drinking isn't a bad thing?

Do you really need a car to get to the ski hills?

Freakin hell. I'm 25 already. lol.gif lol.gif

Toque sorry been lurking and writing something. Staying out of the AET thing cause hell that is a bag of worms.

Looks like my deal fell through though. I will know more details soon. I think that the shop had a run on them skis.

About my money I was lucky and umped a lot of Softball right after college. made 500 a week for 5 monthes every summer on top of my day job. when you go from one job to another you have no time to spend your money. If you get back to Canada its a sure fire way to stay in shape and make some extra cash. Slowpitch umping mate. pay was 100 for 4.5 hours cash.

That's sounds like a hella good way to make money.

Yes that AET and Fat Kids topic is a can or worms. But I am having a good time with the FatKids one at least.

I saw your topic in TGR on the FR/Naxos

- What did you learn from searching all the past topics?

From going to Lou Dawsans site I found that the new 04/05 model seems to be pretty good. Troube telling the difference though between the 03/04 and 04/05 model.

Just that too many people snapped too many naxos. about 20 or 30 on TGR snapped the things. I figure I ski much the same as most of those guys so I will snap em too. Also Naxo says not to bang em togother or they might break! dude when you are sking you are sometimes gonna bang em together so that means they still havent sorted it out. give it another year or 2 and they will be in the game. its like the line binders a great concept but still a work in progress. having one binding that you can switch from ski to ski is prefect. if they ever sort it I will buy lines.

ahhhh, 3 open classes down and one more to go. My Chu 1 kids are really noisy today... I dont mind having teachers, admin, or anyone else watch me teach but it always affects the students when the A.V. department comes in and records my lessons. Cameras have an unusual effect on students...

sorry bout the pic FT - Im sure your female coworkers can appreciate that we dont ALWAYS discuss skiing - surely we can find other things to chat about lol.gif

hijacked thread, my bad

yuki your avatar is gone?

yeah the teachers were ok. They

commented on the oopai-ness of the girl.

I think they said bii yon, cant remember.

Toque it looks like my skis be coming after

all, smiles here. but

The regular diamirs I bought for my wife at

a steal of 25000 yen were canceled due to inventory mess up. They agreed to give me 10%

off of the freerides, but that aint enough

cause my wife doesnt need freerides.

Don't worry about the bindings FT.

I want to get a medium incase I get a lower volume boot in the future. I am pretty much just on the border between L and M.

Thanks for the offer though. That was a super good deal.

Are the diamirs you are getting for your wife DIN rated? Are they legal for the slopes?

Im going to buy her the freerides cause they come with brakes 86mms she has 90mm skis so if I bend em or shave them they will be fine.

I was thinking the same thing as you if you go large and your next boot is small your fuccked