Frightening - is this look coming back in...?

Awesome. they are so hot.

ganguro girls ROCK!

Unfortunately, the dress/skirt over the pants has me confused still. So do the high heels. And the pigeon toed walk. And diaper butt. I could never get me a true GANGURO GIRL. So sexy, oh so hot!

Yeah, I checked out the latest EGG magazine the other day and saw that it is coming back!

But this time round they are sticking little puffy stickers around their eyes in addition to the make up. Some of these chicks look so hot nicely tanned without that crap on in their "before" shots. Then they put that fake tan on too much and look like bodybuilders do b4 a comp.

Seen em on telly lately. The boy ones are OTT, saw a few today including a girly with the stickers under her eyes. They seem to be ripping off that kind of late postpunk 80's glam style a little more in the modern version. Sigue Sigue Sputnick, Dead or Alive and maybe even Kajagoogoo and so on.

the look is definitely in as it has made its way into the inaka. spotted a group of faked-baked, stickered-face, alba rosa-loving girls hanging out in front of nagano eki saturday night.