Last night I sat down to watch BATMAN & ROBIN. Had heard so much bad word about it, I was curious as to just how bad it was. I lasted just under an hour before deciding to call it a night. It was indeed very unloveable - crap story (well, not sure there was one), very crap acting, very strange batsuits complete with nipples. Just very poor all round. I can see why it got panned.

Not even "so bad its good".

lol.gif I saw that a while back, it is really bad. Clooney looks suitable embarrassed. Having said that, all the Batman are crap...the only good thing I can remember is Michelle Pfeiffer in the catsuit.

I liked the first 2 Batman movies. I thought Michael Keaton did a good job as Batman

Can't go wrong with Jack Nicholson as Joker and Danny DeVito as the Penquin

If you look the first Batman gets 7.4 out of 10 at IMDB.com

That is a pretty good rating.

He even made A View to a Kill slightly watchable. That and Roger Moore snowboarding and looking 100. lol.gif

I really want to watch that flick he was in again... what was it called. Dead Zone, I think.

By all accounts, Catwoman is utterly terrible. Not even Halle in here silly suit can make it worth watching. Just look at the promo pics.

It is The Dead Zone - the one where he can see into the future and kills the future prez coz he was gonna nuke the world coz he were mad.

A View To A Kill. Haven't seen that in yonks.