• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The earthquake cloud that someone took a photo of over Sanjo about a week before the earthquake looked goddam strange. I only saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, but was definitely not normal. It looked a bit like that one in this thread of Kobe, maybe not as big like a static tornado.

I sure as hell hope I never see one of them..... if I did I will be RUNNING. lol.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i am an astrologer doing research in predicting earthquakes specially in japan for last 6 yrs.i have now developed a method in which i can predict earthquakes in japan in 70% cases.

I AM THE ONLY PRESON WHO PREDICTED NIIGATA EARTHQUKE IN JAPAN.I SENT EMAIL TO DIFFERENT SIESMOLOGIST OF JAPAN ON 8TH OCT THAT A STRONG EARTHQUAKE WILL OCCUR IN JAPAN ON 21 OR 25 OF OCT 2004 OF 6.0 TO 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE IN HONSHU ISLAND WHICH OCCURED ON 23 OCT 2004 OF 6.8 ON RICHTER.

but no one believed me.I HAVE PROOF OF THOSE EMAILS SENT TO SEISMOLOGIST IF ANYONE WANT THOSE EMAIL DO EMAIL ME ON rahulbhatnagar2k2@yahoo.co.in

MY NEXT PREDICTION ON JAPAN IS THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUKE IN JAPAN ON 20 OR 22 MAY 2005 IN

SOUTH WESTERN JAPAN OR SOUTH OF TOKYO OF 6.5 to 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.

my predictions could be very useful for many japanese people.

rahul bhatnagar, hello!

There have been several TV programs on recently about earthquakes in those areas. Do you have any idea more specifically which areas it will affect?

One recent TV program showed an American seismologist who claimed to have predicted the Niigata quake in advance using triangulation based on recent volcanic activity. What method do you use?

Certainly if it is possible to predict earthquakes with such accuracy, the authorities should provide warning in advance. It's unlikely to cause panic, and allows people to prepare some necessities. I have put a memo in my schedule for 20 May...

hello friends,

as you all know i am an astrologer and i am doing research in predicting earthquakes.the method i use in predicting earthquake is by watching movement of planets of our solar system and how they effect our earth.i have wasted my time in giving my prediction to seismologist of japan as they didnt bother to give reply for three prediction that i gave to them-

1.i predicted earthquake in niigata in japan on 23 or 25 oct 2004.occured on 23 oct 2004

2.i predicted earthquake in south of honshu in japan on 15 or 17 jan 2005 of 6.5 to 7.0 on richter scale which occured on 19 jan 2005 of 6.8 richter scale at the same place.

3.i predicted an earthquake again in south of honshu on 8 or 10 feb 2005 which occured on 15 feb 2005 in tokyo of 5.5 on richter scale.

inspite of such successful prediction no seismologist replied me.so i stooped giving prediction for japan to them.

i have also successfully predicted for china,indonesia,taiwan,iran,turkey.

I PREDICT ONLY THOSE EARTHQUAKE WHICH ARE MORE THAN 6.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.

seismologist have no clue of earthquake of 26 dec 2005 of indonesia of 9.0 on richter scale that why tsunami was generated in that earthquake which reached south america and why another quake of almost same intensity just .3 less on richter scale of 8.7 occured in the same area generated very small tsunami.could anyone guess?

the reason is around 26 dec 2004 planet saturn came very close to earth in its orbit after 22 years. it has been proved by some russian scientist that when saturn come close to earth disasters strike on earth and when jupiter comes close to earth in its orbit then good things occur .

i dont predict earthquake by watching any cloud or dust or wait and watch when it will occur.

i can predict earthquake much before it occur somewhere.like i can predict an earthquke which will occur in japan in october 2005 and my prediction is-

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HOKKAIDO ON 16 OCTOBER 2005 OF 7.0 TO 8.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.

here again i am telling you date ,place where it will occur and even intensity of that earthquake what else you need to predict earthquake and no one could predict so accurately.

I can understand the earthquake clouds and all but the planet Saturn coming close to earth??

rahul - how do you claim to pinpoint a location in Japan from that?

Quote:
I HAVE PROOF OF THOSE EMAILS SENT TO SEISMOLOGIST IF ANYONE WANT THOSE EMAIL DO EMAIL ME ON
Why not put them on here for us all to see?

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:26:41 +0100 (BST)

Subject: predicting earthquakes

To: sanagawa.a@aist.go.jp

Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]

respected sir,

i am doing research in predicting earthquakes for

last 6 yrs and now i have developed an accuate method

to predict earthquake. sir,i can predict earthquakes

with 80% accuracy.i predict only those earthquakes

which are more than 5.5 on richter scale and could

cause damage to both life and property.

recently i predicted correctly, earthquakes of

japan which occured on 29 may 2004 & on 5 sep 2004.

MY NEXT PREDICTION ON JAPAN IS THERE WILL BE STRONG

EARTHQUAKE ON 21 OR 25 OCTOBER 2004 ON EITHER OF

THESE DATES IN JAPAN on HONSHU ISLAND OF MORE THAN 6

OR 7 ON RICHTER SCALE.

i hope you will take my research seriously and will

inform about this to other institutions concerned.

just check my prediction and do e-mail me.

thanking you

rahul bhatnagar

THE DATE OF THIS EMAIL SENT TO ONE OF THE SEISMOLOGIST OF JAPAN IS THE ONLY PROOF WITH ME ABOUT HOW ACCURATELY I PREDICTED NIIGATA EARTHQUAKE.

Previous | Next | Back to Messages Printable View - Full Headers

Delete Reply Forward Move...

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:57:14 +0000 (GMT)

From: "rahul bhatnagar" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book

To: editor@japantoday.com

respected sir,

I am doing research in predicting earthquakes

specially in Japan for last 6 years. Sir I can predict

earthquakes in 80% cases with much accuracy and I

predict only those earthquakes which are more than 5.5

on reichter scale. Recently I predicted the earthquake

which occurred in Japan on 5th Sep 2004 also Niigata

earthquake which occurred on 23rd Oct 2004. I sent my

prediction to various institutions of Japan on 8th Oct

2004 about Niigata earthquake. Being a friedly country

I want to predict earthquakes occurring in Japan for

welfare and safety of Japanese people. The method

which I have developed will be very useful for

predicting earthquakes in Japan in future. Here I am

predicting another major earthquake which will occur

in Japan :

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN

SOUTH OF HONSHU ISLAND ON 15 OR 17 JANUARY 2005

BETWEEN 5 TO 7 A.M. OF (6.5 TO 7.5) RICHTER SCALE AND

ITS AFTERSHOCK WILL FELT ON 24 JANUARY 2005 AGAIN.

Hope you will take my prediction seriously and

will inform the concerned departments in your country

and take necessary precautions.

Thanking you.

Rahul Bhatnagar

MY SECOND PREDICTION FOR JAPAN

Delete Reply Forward Move...

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:50:34 +0000 (GMT)

From: "rahul bhatnagar" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book

To: opinion@japantimes.co.jp

Respected Sir,

I am doing research in predicting earthquakes

around the world, specially in japan for last 6 years.

Sir i can predict earthquakes in 80% cases in japan

and with much accuracy.I predict only those

earthquakes which are more than 6.0 on richter scale

and can cause damage to both life and property in

japan.In the past i predicted an earthquake in japan

on 21st october 2004 which occured on 23 october 2004

in niigata, about which i inform to various department

of japan on 8 october 2004.The second earthquake i

predicted on 17 january 2005 in south of honshu which

occured on 19 january 2005 in south of honshu of 6.8

on richter scale.About this earthquake i emailed it to

you on 3 january 2005.My next prediction on earthquake

in japan is-

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN ON 8th or

10th FEBRUARY 2005 OF(6.5 TO 7.5) ON RICHTER SCALE IN

SOUTH-EAST OF HONSHU.

hope this time you will take my research seriously and

will inform to concerned departments of japan.

Do email me.

thanking you

Rahul Bhatnagar

MY THIRD PREDICTION ON JAPAN.

If the moon can cause the tides, isn't it just conceivable that other larger planetary bodies might have some effect on tectonic plates? I'm not sure if that's the theory or not though, because rahul isn't saying...

As for Kyushu, they've already had several of that magnitude recently, so a few more won't be any surprise. I'll be watching the timing of the next one with some interest.

yes OCEAN 11 you are right.i am using the same theory.as moon is closest to earth but is very small as compared to other planets still it effect our ocean tides so why cant jupiter or saturn which is much far away from earth can effect tectonic plates of earth because of there size.as you all know that size of jupiter is equal to 1300 earth and has very strong gravity.

one of the reason for tsunami occured in indonesia on 26 dec 2004 was on 26 dec 2004 it was full moon and as you all know that tides rises very high on full moon. i have found in my research that major earthquakes like kobe earthquake occured on 17 jan 1995 or earthquake occured in hokkaido in 25 sep 2003 of 8.3 occured on full moon and new moon.i have found that many strong earthquakes mostly occur on days near to full moon or new moon but not always.this is the effect of planets on our earth sadly ignored by many scientist of the world.

thats quite interesting. But still doubt theres gonna be an earthquake on May 1st in Kyushu.

Why did you pick Kyushu? Did it win the lottery or something?

If an earthquake hit Hokkaido instead, would you still be right although the location was different?

It makes sense that planets/moons and whatnot have an impact on Earth's tectonic plates. Its just that, Ill be in Kyushu and really dont want one to hit, ya know what I mean?

Couldnt you just wish it on another area of Japan - if it HAS to be Japan? ;\)