• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a camera case muikabochi ;\)

The snakes?? What do you want to know? The one fella was sitting in a rice paddy and came over to say hello. That's when I caught him sniffing the air with his tongue, trying to figure me out. He then turned and swam away in the paddy. The other fella was lying in a dry paddy in the grass after gorging himself on at least 5 small prey. Probably frogs, cos they were everywhere. You could see each fat little lump in his belly. He was too full to be bothered moving, allowing me to get right up in his face, before he finally turned and slithered away. Friendly little fellas, they were \:\)

a dry box. you can get them at camera stores for 2000 to 3000 yen. they even come with a little dial that tells you if it's dry/optimum/wet. you add the silica gel packs to get the moisture out.

or you can drop a couple of man on a nice cabinet with glass doors which you need to keep plugged in as it dehumidifies the inside.

it's a good idea to keep your camera in a bag/box when you're not using it as it's super easy to get dust inside the lens

A friend of mine has some sort of cabinet that is specially for his camera and lenses... I think it controls the humidity of something. That is what I was getting at...

Thanks will take a look.

It's tomorrow that I'll get it now. Just wondering what accessories I might be tempted to get with it. What's on your accessory list that you would recommend? Go on give it me straight how much money I am going to need ;\)