it's hard to get a good price on new lenses like that. I saw it in the shop yesterday and it was 19 and change. I can usually get a price matching the lowest kakaku.com price. for that lens it's 149800. so maybe around that

you should look for it used and save a bunch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you just get a proper backpack and then it's no problem. ie dakine sequence or burton zoom

I've done front flips (not on purpose) and landed square on my backpack with no damage

I'm looking to buy a new decent camera and really enjoying the research. Got to be careful about all the "add on extras" as well as just the price of the body and lens. How many lenses do you have Kumapix?

on sat took my buddy to the camera shop and got him to drop 26man lol.gif

His loot:

nikon d200 for the incredible price of 128000!!!!

and a used 17-55 for 136000 (and a uv filter discounted to 2000yen)

so for those of you who thought 138000 was a good price...i got 1man off that. Kind of makes buying a d80 seem silly (except for the smaller size and the 3man difference)

Glad to see this one re-surface.

I've been using an ancient version of Photoshop (v5.0) for yonks. It's not very friendly and there are some file saving issues with it. I've just downloaded the latest version of Photoshop Elements and been trialling it for the past couple of weeks. I'm about 1/2 way through the manual crazy.gif and it really is excellent. The selection and colour correction tools are great.

There is a lot of functionality, and for US$ 80 it's cheap thumbsup.gif