Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
AK has ski shots of me
are there any face shots EBC? :p
Referee!
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to Tateyama, not Karasawa... everyone i saw there had alternative footwear with them. Moreover, my rubber boots - presumably the ones in question are of the special super light variety :p

I don't think it's your place to come in and criticise - you weren't there, it's nothing to do with you, we all had a great time and personally i had no sleep for 4 nights in a row before going to tateyama. I was on form after that, however. On a more serious note, dizzy actually injured himself slightly and took a day off to rest his ankle, a sensible move i'm sure you'll agree.

Why do you have such an aggressive, competitive and critical attitude? You made mistakes on your trip (and personally anything i did at tateyama had little effect on my experience there, in a negative sense... if that's all you want to talk about).... yehhh you made mistakes, but i'm not on your thread commenting on it, or telling you what you should have done. Advice is welcomed and accepted, but 1) nothing went wrong on our trip and 2) you can offer advice more politely than that.

you do: p87, 'Organically Weathered Face' - it's like other tans, just a lot more expensive!

Actually the one-piece he is wearing is Patagonia.

The poses are in reference to his skis - Seth Pistols, with their Anarchy in the UK bases (his suggestion).

We had just speed-hiked up to the top of the face behind us (the 'gallery slope' infront of camp) for an afternoon run down at the same time. I gave him 100m head start, but these big-mountain guys on skins are a bit slow, y'know, so I politely waited at the top. ha ha!

school computer doesn't like my camera, so I'll have to send my pics to EBC or Dizzy to post.

sorry.

there are some summit and riding pics in there too.

apart from all the boozing pics that represent most of what took up our time in camp!

ebc you need to take a chill pill and stop yelling at me, i get tired of always being yelled at and you never ever say sorry. I was refering to the boots not to you. As ive already talked to dizzy about his overpacking I will more than likely do the same to AK. Considering that you want me to take you into the backcountry and not all of you pro friends (competitive)????

I think that im allowed to critize a bit, so that I can keep people in check. before you rant ask yourself? "who you will go into the BC with". maybe also why they are asking though questions. I wont go into the BC with someone (not aimed at anyone)who wants a day off, for me that is a big waste of my time.

AK you need better and or more sunscreen dude that is killer bad for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

AK you need better and or more sunscreen dude that is killer bad for you.
AK is the white dude FT lol.gif
lol.gif I think Mr W was referring to Tetsuo!

- if i look pink in this photo it is just the camera - i was wearing factor 45 cream (thanks Dizzy) at all times (and carried factor 30 with me to top up at all times)
I came back only mildly less white than before!

Don't provoke me, cause i'll just argue with you. To me it is rude... we see each other every day, you don't need to write this stuff on here. And i certainly don't have to say sorry to you, you are the one rambling on about what we should have done and it's offensive to me. Again 4 nights of no sleep = one whacked out Sas i'm afraid and it won't be happening again, so don't label me as someone who just takes a day off. Believe me it pissed me off much more than it apparently pisses you off.

Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
you do: p87, 'Organically Weathered Face' - it's like other tans, just a lot more expensive!
Yes, you're right. It's on the colour chart next to "Harajuku" and "Melanoma".

With similar exposure to the elements, my complexion tends to "Lobster" or "Ferrari".

ebc you always take shots at me everyday and at that it is really sickening. stop calling me frank it is not my name. i reminds me of something that i dont want to think about. ive asked you enough to stop it so just do it.

Whats rude is walking into someones house and yelling at them and still not have the balls to say sorry. I will be critical of people who want to ski in the BC with me. i was critical with AK about not jumping more cornices in the BC if he wants to ski bc with me. Considering that you have actually yelled at me in person and on here and ive never once yelled at you then who is more rude. Stop yelling and actually talk, i was not attacking you i was pointing out things that could be corrected. had you asked well FT what should I do about the boots i wouldve given you an answer. I gave dizzy quite a few tips as well while we ate diner.

finally look at my signature and see who is being rude. considering i put the party on for your enjoyment you could be a bit nicer at times as well. The pictures are nice the mac does a good job shrinking them and keeping the quality.

i'm not yelling - is there volume on sj on your side of hakuba? maybe i'm in the ghetto side of the village?! and i didn't raise my voice at your house either. it's not in my nature to argue, or pick at details, like some people do (no one in particular of course) - but when provoked i WILL say something back.

as for frank... take some of your own advice and take a chill pill, i never started the 'frank' banter - and i'm certainly not the ONLY one in this town who calls you that on a regular basis. personally i wasn't too into the 'sas banger' banter at first, but i got used to it.

if you wanna talk boots, i made that conscious decision - last time i went to tateyama i had nothing but ski boots with me, i'm quite aware of options there including plastic bag techniques etc. but i chose to take them this time, because as i said - we went to tateyama, not karasawa.

your tone on here, on the other hand, at best makes one feel belittled and at worst is outright rude. you've got your own way of viewing every single move everyone makes and you shouldn't judge people without actually asking them about it, face to face and politely.

ha! and finally this is totally ridiculous, because we get on well (had a good time yesterday throwing ropes around at the river) - so in the future i'd appreciate less of the cutting comments on sj about what i do or do not do. who are you writing it all for? you don't need to write stuff like that on HERE for my benefit anyway - we've seen each other how many times since we came back from our respective golden week trips?!! furthermore, this is not why i'm writing on this forum - i just wanna post my pictures of the trip - i don't want negative comments and an ensuing online quarrel.