• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Actually you can still "stealth it" if you want by changing the settings in your upgraded "Edit Profile" page. (Looks like some people have already done just that.)

This Recent Visitors thing is a test run - if people really don't like it and/or it seems to be eating up too much extra valuable bandwidth, we might decide to turn it off....

Interested to know what people think.

• SnowJapan Admin

There is a "delay", and the info is only temporary as well so once you logout you will soon disappear from the list.

If you choose to "stealth" you won't be counted.

(Not sure, but more than 1 person using the same connection/network may also only be counted as 1)

Things have gone from blue to black and now gray! You guys are quick! Or am I suffering from gradual colour blindness?

Black was great! Grey background makes the white font a little hard to read. Maybe black font on grey background.

Brown background, yellow font perhaps? (Too retro?)

• SnowJapan Admin

We're experimenting on it all - as you can see.

I personally like the black in there... looks good I think (and want a bit of a change from the blue of before)

But basically this forum is for everyone, so we're listening.... \:\)

The quick reply option is really nice idea, but to be honest I don’t think I like the black frame that much. I think it is not a nice combination with the navy blue color of your logo and avatar.

Do you have the option to pick a pattern instead of a single color for the frame?

I think the next big step would be to make it look a bit of 3D, something like the frames that win XP have.