• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why gests cant reply in the forums, have you considered the option of permiting some limited posting for guests?. In the other hand though, if you anable posting for guests you might see a trend like, people login out from their usuall acount and posting as guests.

• SnowJapan Admin
 Quote:
There are just as many lurkers out there as there are people signed on.
There are many many times more lurkers than there are active members. We don't know numbers but lurkers probably outnumber registered active members 10:1, probably much more than that. (Interestingly, many regulars seem to start off as 'lurkers'.) \:\)

Quote:
Why gests cant reply in the forums, have you considered the option of permiting some limited posting for guests?
When we started out, you did not need to be registered to post on the forums. That encouraged "fools" to post. As the site and forums became more popular a few years ago, the problems increased, and we took the decision to make it so that people need to be registered to post. That is not going to change.

(However, we do let let people who are not registered view the forums).

The green is killing my eyes man!!! Its way tooooo bright. Would you like to try the combination of colors that you have on your logo? Something like Red thin frames and dark blue main frame with the pink you have now for the thin lines for fonts.

You folks are really enjoying this aren't you!

I must say I now have an even greater incentive to waste valuable company dollars on checking this site every 5 minutes just to see what other great colour combinations appear!

Can we get some real lucid colours in here too?

Hey, great to see you doing some upgrades. Personally I am not a fan of the current colours (darker blue header and black boarders), but by reading this thread they must have been worse before ;\) . I wish I had of seen the bright gleen.

Very subtle snow-like colours would be nice.

At the moment there is a red logo behind the nice blue SJ logo.

Seems you guys are busy these days and with that in mind, can I have a job at SJ please, preferably a posting to the Yuzawa office? Go on.

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks...!

Snow-like colours sounds good - a bit "overloaded" here at the moment so any examples online you can show us of the type of colour you are thinking about?

We are actually limited to the colours we can use on those bars etc... but any suggestions are welcome.