• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I just remembered something I wanted to ask you about the PM`s. You can post a reply to a PM only after you read an incoming PM. After you reply you don’t have the option to reply to it till the other person replies back. I find this inconvenient because some times I forget things and wanna add them with a new PM. Since I don’t have the option to reply any more because I already did once, I have to start a new PM thread in order to add the things that I have forgotten. It would be easier if you could give the option to members to reply at will, just like the forums.

Also I think it would be a good idea if you linked the chat status panel next to the forum logo. Like as we see who is logged in the forums, to see if anyone is logged in the chat without having to change page in the browser. Usually when I am in the forums reading and replying threads I don’t check if there is someone logged in the chat. I also don’t visit the chat page much, just login straight in to the forums and forget to look if there is anyone logged in the chat. If you have it on the top of the forums page if I see someone logging in while I am reading the posts, I can login also and chat.