Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
so far, kuma may be in... others?

ebc, yeah as far as i know the season passes are 30,000 for KIDS, 50 for adults. maybe the "green season" /spring passes are thirty... help??

ft need an interpretation on this one...u're saying the season pass is not worth it?

HMMMMMMMM.... happo season pass deadline is up a week from now. happo + tsugaike/jtb pass, both or neither and just buy internet discounted day tickets. decisions, decisions...
i told yaaa dude, 30000 yen for tsugaike season pass. YEH man get all the passes!!!! happo has a deadline for buying a pass, are you joking?

when is your first weekend up here?

I didn't have class until 3:30 in the afternoon so started my day early at 8 with an hour in the bouldering cave. Then I trucked out to Whitewater ski hill. Got stopped in a road block just out of Nelson and now have 3 weeks to fix my muffler or else... mad.gif

Got there and saw that even though the resort is closed the Summit Chair was running. Talking to 2 telemarkers they said we might be able to get a ride up as the liftees were going to the top to shovel

10 minutes later we were getting on the lift for a freezing ride up. (we were dressed in skinning clothing expecting to be slogging up the hill)

At the top my new pals and I went into the trees and dug this monster pit. 150cm deep. Pretty stable snow even with a very prominent icy layer half way down. You can see it in the picture

whitewaterpitdangregkx3.jpg

The we skied down to the parking lot. By then it was 2:30 and I had to get ready for class

whitewaterpillowlinedanax5.jpg

\:D

FUN