• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Hey toque skied with tetsuo on Sat He might be coming your way this year. HIs mate is guiding at bladeface.

LAndmade 4 just came out as well so gonna get me a copy. He also talked about kairazu the SM line a bit he has done it 3 times. he advises the middle line as line 3 is not actually doable in his mind. He also said if slides even a bit you are dead. He said watch wait watch wait go. Will try to hook up once with him this year to ski something good.

Anyways he said hello and goodluck to you.

OU rocked into town on Friday and we have got a ton of crap done. Beers will be on cb and bp when while they pat me on the back around the FP. Im very happy with fubuki as he farking blasted away and we did it all safely without anyone getting hurt. 5 days till the gong show begins, the upper mountain has good snow enoough to ski to the bottom of the skyline but we need a good 50cm storm to open the bottom access points and some upper treelines. still 2 weeks for that so heres to hoping.

Cool dude

I'll have to keep eyes open at the resort or in Nelson

That's why you live in Hakuba thumbsup.gif So you can wait for the right conditions. Keep your eye on the Banana Couloir as well and I'll be really jealous. Other than Hakuba Yari direct the Banana Couloir is the other most aesthic line in the valley