i'm planning on getting ten 5,400-yen tsugaike tickets for 3,500, includes 900-yen lunch voucher, black out dates are 12.30.06 to 1.02.07, still have pay the thousand-yen deposit, but cheaper than paying at the gondola booth. anyone want in?

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Just got back from skiing at Whitewater

Did something over 3 hours. Was sooooooo busy. 15-20 minute line for the 1 chair they had open. And it was not the good chair open. But the powder was almost boot deep and I was skiing fresh sections even on my last run

But holy **** was it cold. Started at -15 and didn't get much better. I wasn't ready for that and spent my time shivering in the line.

But it was a good first day in resort. My last resort skiing was late March or early April. So it's been a couple months.

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
i'm planning on getting ten 5,400-yen tsugaike tickets for 3,500, includes 900-yen lunch voucher, black out dates are 12.30.06 to 1.02.07, still have pay the thousand-yen deposit, but cheaper than paying at the gondola booth. anyone want in?
so 10 tickets at 3500 yen a pop would cost 35000 yen in total no? and the tsugaike season pass is only 30000 yen no? am i missing something? or you just liike the lunch there dizz? sorry it's early in the morning, maybe i'm missing the deal?

so far, kuma may be in... others?

ebc, yeah as far as i know the season passes are 30,000 for KIDS, 50 for adults. maybe the "green season" /spring passes are thirty... help??

ft need an interpretation on this one...u're saying the season pass is not worth it?

HMMMMMMMM.... happo season pass deadline is up a week from now. happo + tsugaike/jtb pass, both or neither and just buy internet discounted day tickets. decisions, decisions...

dizzy i dont understand that happo and tsugaike have a pass?

Tsugaikes season pass is 30000 yen for adults its a better buy than 10 tickets. I go to tsugaike alot in the spring.

I havent bought anything yet except for the happy 7 pass.

Don't worry, dizzy, I'll take any of those Tsugaike tickets off you if you want. If not, Fattwins you might think of picking up a stack of those for my group who will be spending at least a day at Tsugaike. I'd be interested in any similar offers for the other places as well. I remember when I first came to Hakuba with my group, we spent considerably more than we had to on lift tickets because we were buying one-day passes each day at a time and not getting any special offers. We didn't even get the discounted passes from Mominoki even though we were staying there.

the upper mountain from gondie atation up is reporting over or about 100 cms of snow.

ssh

sh

sh

sh

sh

sh

sh

sh

sh

sh

sh

sh