Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by sava:
How do you lose all your fingers? :|
i'm from Illinois and went to h.s. w/ someone who kind of looks like eddie willis (well, not really), Loni. Loni didn't have a right forearm. it was just kind of a stub. some say he was born that way, some say he got electrocuted messing around on the dread third rail of the elevated train tracks in Chicago (live current), some say he lost it when he was initiated into his gang, some say he was shot. he had a really hot sister.

thanks for the trip down memory lane, sava.

yeah im not on here enough really to hold bp off for too long. That said when bp moves away like Toque he will slow down.

This thread has really pushed a few of our post counts up. I must have 3000 from this thing or more. id love to know the stats.

no, not gonna miss it \:\) But it was a good board though. Even after all the crap I gave it it kept its pop. Might go another layer of wax... Yeah I think we'll be there ready to hit the slopes on the 26th. Leaving the 25th from Kobe.

Quote:
Originally posted by janus77:
Hoy there chums, just wondering, if I've got about 90300 yen to spend.. how would I go re buying fat (115+mm) skis in Hakuba?

Looking at the Kingswood's delivered for that price at the moment.

bonza! \:\)
Rapies has Sumos, Sanouks, Line 130s, Pontoons, etc Im sure though EBC and FT could tell you more. All are cheaper than 90,000 as well.