• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by HighlyTrainedNovaTeacher:
Has there ever been a Christmas in Hakuba without decent snow levels?
Been there, done that.
It was 2004 and Fattwins had to keep saying to me: "You gotta come back and see Hakuba in its true glory."

did I get up there before you that year? yeah, guess i did..??

a few days before we were at Goryu/47 and there was some fresh tracks but hidden boulders everywhere. Think Davo got a huuuge gouge in his board that winter yeah? Or was it SG, aka the artist formerly known as Snowglider?

I cant wait till my school trip. We'll have to leave ASAP once I get back eh? ..will get back to you bout the room you asked bout too... ;\)

that was the year BP and I met crazy Markie! wave.gif

Markie, I have a snowboard bag (with wheels) that I used to travel with when I rode those Sallys (that I think youre buying) would you need a bag for em too? That bag is sweet and held all my gear so I didnt need another bag at all...FYI ;\)

yep, you got there a few days in advance mate, and then proceeded to email me about all the sick snow you were getting! lol.gif Bastard! Yeah I remember one of those two getting a big gauge (or at least hearing about it after!). So the ski trip is all good then CB? Sweet \:\) You'll be getting back on the 26th morning right? Will probably aim to leave sometime in the afternoon I think.