• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
hey kuma, did the bag fit your gear? Did you get it?
Yup, I got it.20% off helps the decision making alot :p
It barely fits my probe so that's ok. I kind of regret the 300cm probe, but it fits so no prob!

Overall, it's way better than this year's burton zoom but it's not perfect \:\( . The burton has more spacers and the padded area is a snug fit with the rest of the bag. It's easier to throw down and get it open than the dakine. I haven't decided yet whether to sell the burton or keep both and make a hybrid....muwahahahahahaha!

sweet. Why do you get 20% off? The camera compartment sucks a bit don't you think? Good for people with a BIG lense and a few extra lenses maybe, but not great for someone with only the one "normal" sized lense...

I've got friends in the right places BP thumbsup.gif

Yes, the block is big but you need that when you start carrying around the 70-200 and flashes, etc.

Maybe the Burton would have been better for you since it has more velcro panenls and you can make smaller compartments. Maybe look around at a camera store for extra panels. I used to just carry a video camera around and apart from an extra lens or 2 & cleaning gear, the rest of the compartments were filled with food and clothes.

Ok Ive got the rage again to go skiing. Its been kind of crappy really focusing on work and reforms and crap but I'm begining to RAGE INSIDE!

All i want to do is rage at speed. I want to take all tis stress and just throw it at the mountain on my first day.

I cant wait to step Up to triple jump alley and just giver off the biggest first cliff and then angle it down to the new bigger down the bottom. I cant wait To crank down the steep meadows out running my sluff on my spats.

Im sitting here shaking with absolute rage to ski the trees at mad speeds not caring about anything but the next 3 turns.

My first run of the season wont cure me not one little bit unless its off the hook. I want day like happo with Jer, Toque, cb and that german guy where things were mad and the skiing faster.

I need the rush! I need to reach my goals! Im ready for it im past thinking about it and just want to do it.

I want kitazone, I need the face of Karasawa, I will get the skinny fingers of karsmatsu.

Off to work that I really dont want to do and still shaking