• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
good-luck hey AK thursday is a go ill hve her all taped and ready to go.

Thanks fubuki great hanging out again.
Good luck... ...in getting me to say yes, when I already said no! lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
camo or black?
black. I don't get a choice, but I'm fine with black. as soon as I get out of school I'm heading down there to see if my shovel & probe fit in it. If so, there's another 16000 disappearing from my wallet \:\) \:\(

CB did u get the list yet?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Shit! You are applying for a position against Japanese teachers? You don't hear of too many schools even considering that.
yeah, pretty cool eh? 'course itd be much easier to teach 1st 2nd yr jhs in Jap than hs in Jap. That school already has an oral com. teacher and are thinking of progressing and having a foreigner teach English I (ie what the Jap Eng teacher usually does).
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
i think you'll find that AK and i are JUST into doing our hair together, cooking together and drinking rose wine together ---- isn't that right AK? we're really not interested in doing anything else together.
anybody else not gonna rag EBC on this one? Woulda thought somebody woulda said something... ;\)

Fattwins, I think it's ok to tease people about who loves who where it is true or not, but let's keep the "who shags who" discussions out of these forums whether they are true or fictional. Especially since some members may not be able to tell whether we are just kidding around or serious.

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
Fattwins, I think it's ok to tease people about who loves who where it is true or not, but let's keep the "who shags who" discussions out of these forums whether they are true or fictional. Especially since some members may not be able to tell whether we are just kidding around or serious.
Yep. (Note the girlfriend comment above) tease away, but let's not forget this is in the public domain...

\:D
Besides we all know who loves EBC!!!
Why else would he be obsessed with creating fictional romances for other people with her!!