• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Anyone go to Naeba today? Any pics of the place? First day of the season!

Also, how do the artifical snow machines work? Do they blow moisture over cold coils to make snow? May sound like a dumb question.

Anyways off to Ashikaga wine festival to get locked!! Wahey!! Have a good one those of you lucky to be on the slopes. clap.gif

Man I got so locked yesterday. I drank 2 bottles of wine in about an hour. Then back to Uts and more beer. Woke up this morning with all my clothes on and all the lights on in my apartment! Strange! Ashikaga was good crack!!

yes painted and drank too much wine with the boys after Painting on saturday My new paint sparyer freaking makes a mess but man does it paint stucco well.

Toque i wish you were here painting mate like last season. hint hint hint ive bought 30 litres of paint so whatcha think is getting painted?

Hey FT, how's the avalung research going? hint hint ;\)

BP I get to pick up my Sequence today after work. Looking forward to that.

Yesterday, I had an impulse buy and got the d200 with 18-200 vr lens (which won't come for 2-3 months \:\( )

actually the reason is that I thought my beacon was getting serviced for free but i have to pay rappie 2man for the beacon. We are spending a fortune right now with nothing but my crappy salary to fall back on for nowb so I cant walk in untill i can pay and that might be too late for you.

I was in right after we talked a while ago but after he told me about the beacon I just didnt have the heart to ask about the avalung. I then forgot and im maybe afraid to go in untill next payday, which is the tenth. Right now we are pumping money mate at the place its going to be great this season youll be shocked at the difference.

bushy, went really well. Hardest interview Ive had in Japan thats for sure. The position that we discussed was for teaching JHS English in Japanese (I.E. using J-textbooks). Quite diff from what Ive done up to now and another interesting challenge...though dont know if Ill get it or not. Like the idea of something new thumbsup.gif Think I just have to wait and see how the J-applicants fare.