actually i'm very very very bored at work, and thought Le Spud sounded like he needed cheering up...hence the (exact replica) pic.

EBC -how does it compare with the original?

are you still talking to me? ;\)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
AK lol yes very funny - i didn't hit my ass by the way thank you

ass, thigh, it's all the same. especially in Japanese medical terms, eh?

see you tomorrow!

i know hip and ass seem to be the same in japanese?!!! but for various people at school my leg turned into my ass and they were very surprised when i pointed out where my injury actually is :rolleyes: jeeeeeeeez my leg is not my ass people, i ragdolled i didn't fall over on my ass thanks

Kuma, sweet mate! Will have a very nice and light jacket for Tateyama clap.gif

Yup, we need both a shot of your arse and your leg EBC so we can judge the diff :p Ewok is gonna need a helmet, avie gear and a pow board but first thing is first - wotevathefack that means confused.gif

Excellent work AK. I heard she had a big arse and your artistic likeness is true to reputation.

Basically it went like this?

Bubble butt, can't turn, fell off little cliff, bumped into smaller rocks, then some more.

This just adds more reason for the real pic to be posted. It will validate AK77's artistic genius and also satisfy our need for the real thing.

does anyone in japan have a electricity box where the trip switches are, with a green button with the letter "T" on it? does anyone know what this button does?

i have tripped out some of the power in my house - most of the house power is working, but a few sockets are out. there is one small trip switch on the board which obviously controls that power and it's down the rest are up. it will move, but it won't stay back up. have no idea what to do.

something similar to this happened when my house got struck by lightening last year, but i dont know how it got fixed.

anyone a little more expert than me on these things?