• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

gotta make a speech tomorrow about wintersports in nagano

need some info -

1. what are the names of a couple of snowboard shops in matsumoto and nagano?

2. where can one find alpen.... FT?

3. that multi season pass for cortina, norikura, tsugaike, iwatake....... info?

What arguments?

A few years ago (before you came here and set a new standard in stupidity), I was called db and I want to revert back to my actual nickname. I don't like having a made up forum name, it doesn't suit me.

Had you posted a little New Zealand TR then perhaps your opinion about what I call mysel would hold more sway. But you didn't so I can't hear you.

;\) (that's for the stupidity call)

Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
931231qc2.gif
lol.gif that's the whole snowboard industry

Please post a link to the Calvin and Hobbes - I could happily sit and read them all day.
Almost as much fun as being mean to EBC on here.
 Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:
What arguments?

A few years ago I was called db and I want to revert back to my actual nickname.

Just to set the record straight, he started off in these forums as "deebee" and changed it later to db because he kept getting pm's hitting on him from people thinking he was a gal.

"Edited after a typo was spotted by Bushpig (thanks BP). For the original version, refer to the post below"
 Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
 Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:
What arguments?

A few years ago I was called db and I want to revert back to my actual nickname.

Just to set the record straight, he started off in these forums as "deebee" and changed it later to db because he kept getting pm's hitting on him from people thing he was a gal.
And in a RARE mistake from Markie (who should be re-named hentaiman) we have here a classic example in his own posting of one of the typos that he pulls everyone else up for! :p

It's Friday.

So what is everyone doing at the weekend?

My weekend will mainly consist of sleeping, cleaning (now i talk to people in a blocking-the-front-door kind of way cos i don't want them to see past me into the festering pit of doom previously known as my flat), and maybe some drinking and skateboarding.

Oh and setting up Skype, and taking my car to the garage for a few tweaks (anyone do their own car maintenance on here?).

Wow. what a boring middle-aged weekend.

Who's doing something interesting?