• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

FT, when r u planning tateyama next month?

i found out i can get weekend off in nov with the thursday holiday. taking wednesday afternoon and the friday off

CB, AK, Kuma?

hopefully, the conditions will be good thumbsup.gif

last year fubuki and i went up on the very last weekend it was open and we camped practically next to the main building. which was lucky because visibility was so poor that weekend. a guy came along after we and many others put up their tents, and said - well OK this time, but dont camp here next time please and took our names and addresses.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
toque help when is closing
JFC, FF - youre almost as bad as Toques, "Where is now?" :rolleyes:

Itd be hard for me to get that Fri off in the long weekend but will speak to Taz bout takin them for a day...Thatd work out quite well though having a longer trip. Will speak with Katsu as well.

anyone else having problems viewing certain threads this morning? My computer keeps freezing up when trying to download someones avatar, but I don't know whose it is. I can see the download dialogue at the bottom of the browser, and it's trying to get a pic (same jpeg from the same site) every time it freezes. I just turned off avatars and can now see all threads no probs. confused.gif