• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Ok people i need help. im re-building my website and starting a few new ads. Problem my pics arent the best or I re sized some and they arent good anymore.

can you guys send me pics to

moonnick33 at hotmail.com

house pics inside and out

view pics

snowboarding pics

anything that i can use please.

thanks off to class.

Found this score at the recycle store.

fiberglass shell not cheap plastic.

the kids at school are designing a paint job for it. figure 600 for paint and 2000 for the helmut.

pretty nice score. this is for biking mostly... i think.

Took the foam out while i paint it will re glue with epoxy.

fattwins_107.jpg

That's for sure

Why not just pour a cup of sugar down your throat. Probably better off than the white "bread"

I always bought a a multi-grain bread that seemed to go a lot better. I know for certain that you can get it in Hakuba as well

Ok the crampons are bought and i think they are 100 or 110 shipped for 2 pairs.

I will choose which ones i want either toques oldies or these ones.

the new ones are step ins and i only want to make my money back on them. cb this is a straight trade on the watch plus or minus whoever owes whoever cool?

Cb i need an ad for a magazine japanese and english. considering what you wrote and how good it was i want to ask you please to help me again.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Ok the crampons are bought and i think they are 100 or 110 shipped for 2 pairs.

I will choose which ones i want either toques oldies or these ones.

the new ones are step ins and i only want to make my money back on them. cb this is a straight trade on the watch plus or minus whoever owes whoever cool?

Cb i need an ad for a magazine japanese and english. considering what you wrote and how good it was i want to ask you please to help me again.
you know Im cool on a trade mate +/- whoever owes who is fine by me.

As far as the ad in Eng/Jap goes right now Ive got marking out the arse as we have midterms now mate. Im a no-go right now - will help after its done but not till later this week. That cool? Most likely wont be doin it till the weekend or early next week. If you can wait then no worries.

Rates depend on length of article ;\)