• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
 Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:
What arguments?

A few years ago I was called db and I want to revert back to my actual nickname.

Just to set the record straight, he started off in these forums as "deebee" and changed it later to db because he kept getting pm's hitting on him from people thing he was a gal.
And in a RARE mistake from Markie (who should be re-named hentaiman) we have here a classic example in his own posting of one of the typos that he pulls everyone else up for! :p
I'm so fugging uneducated that I can't even find teh mistake in Markies quoted text. Wot hope have I got.

(correct, it was deebee and idiots did think I was a girl)
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Untill she posts the picture its a wide open field.
ha ha yeh right, as if u won't all be mean to me anyway after so much hype if i did post a picture.
Hell yeah, we'd be mean alright.

But at least we wouldn't hate you any longer.

Actually, I couldn't understand how anyone could think deebee was a girl. Still, some people thought sunrise was a guy way back when, too.

You could go to deebee if you wanted - believe me, with the kinds of posts you're making today no-one would ever think you're a girl. If I didn't know you (ie - met you) I'd sometimes take offense to some of the things you say about/to women on these forums. But I know you're actually a very and likeable cool dude and far more than all that crap you sometimes spew out ;\) (and you're quite entertaining most of the time up here!, plus your TR's and pics and passion for it are great and inspiring).

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
, some people thought sunrise was a guy way back when, too.
Yes, indeed. I was one of them, remember. And at that time I kept inviting you to join me in Kiroro. Later, when I realized my mistake, I had to hit on Sweet Boy instead.

Yes, we started talking about Rusutsu because we were both going there, but our schedules did not fit. Then I asked you to join me during Easter in Kiroro instead. Let me see if I can dig that bit of history up from the forum archives.

Well, in your first weeks on the forum you said start a thread in the Off Topic section about Dutch Ovens. That's what made people thing you were a bloke.

And I'm not saying offensive things about women. I'm just exploring my long lost immature side. Besides saying I had an appalling liar fro a gf in the distant past, what offensive things have I said about women?

I dont know about going back to deebee.

eskimobasecamp_126.jpg

absolutely love this season in hakuba, clear skies, paragliders everywhere and the leaves changing colour. i went out biking all around the village and got a mr wiggles style un-harvested rice paddy pic. it's just beautiful here just now. cb and ewok you guys should come up soon if you get the chance.

Taz is keen on Hakuba mate - 5 of us in the car will be tight but will cut costs which is always good.

Start da PT at da end of da month too mate \:D Only 1/week unfortunately but its all good. Good rate for sure and if I can get cheap gear outta it Ill be really happy.

yeah sort your shit out and get online at home CB! Your download haven has been busted now anyway right? Taz is more definite? Sweet!We might have ta look at some of you guys sending your gear on ahead by takyubin mate. My boot is pretty small and if Taz has a board then they won't all fit.