• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

The specs on the bag arent bad but its not that light its normal.

Sorry about the stove but Im not letting that go to anyone EBC. Plus favours are tit for tat so far ive done your skis, giving you bags, skis and skins and have gotten nothing in return. I think you owe me really.

i see, yes tit for tat is definitely the right phrase, i'll keep that in mind... message understood, i'll ask someone else.

ps - driving around after you around rivers on several occasions while you kayak, waiting on you while you use the onsen after i drive you there, cooking you dinner, helping phat luv for an afternoon of DIY (and if i wasn't making a website i'd help you more), buying mini phat luv a nice present, dropping off your tent from AK... ummm i'm sure there are other things, but i don't write this stuff down in a notebook sorry!

pps - i've given you wine a couple of times last season for borrowing skis and skins.

ppps - let's not let this escalate into one of our famous online fights ok thumbsup.gif

I think you two need a big hug :p

Figured as much but lookin at the site it says its their best 4 season bag ~ sounds a bit warm as a 4 season...unless its a Canaduh summer then it might be perfect.

Rain, C'mon rain!! Halfway weather! Get it out and give us a nice 3 day weekend \:D

What you should pick up is an overbag

They can be used on their own in the summer and then if you ever plan on really getting into winter camping you use the overbag overtop of your winter bag as a vapour barrier

They also keep the bag dry when everything freezes up inside the tent which always happens

yup, Ive checked a dozen times mate. Will be sweet in Hiro but theyre calling for rain up in Kansai till early Sun. Woohooo! Cant wait mate, cant wait! Were thinkin of a few quiet beers at Opium as well cross from Subway - they have a few nice ones on tap if memorys right. It wont be a crazy night...until the shots come out. I owe Taz a few mad.gif \:D

i used my -9 bag in august as an extra pad on top of my therm-a-rest.

for covers, ebc, u don't have to spend a bundle, just make sure it's gore-tex. i think mine was 5,000 store bought.