That makes sense...

I like my 8800s though, I don't want to hurt them, althought I guess I'd have to drill the 777s for a second time also (if I were to get them that is)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
thanks for the tip Toque. what's the colour of the cover (to make picking it out easier)
Out at lunch today and I stopped in my local book store. These are the maps I use.
toque_196.jpg

make sure the new holes are at least 1cm away from the old ones, but that shouldn't be aproblem with mounting a touring binding instead of a regular one.

The 8800s with a touring binding are great.

bushpig, cb, hilarious video

toque thanx for the map image. by the time i got to the bookstore tonight, they were closed. but i know that brand of maps.

kuma, i want to stick to the places i know for now. there'll be plenty of time to explore other areas. even where we're going, there are good lines if we're creative. jamesiebob, bring your gear and rock on up and join kuma and me for sunday. (i'll prolly be pusting around town saturday.)

might be my last long on for the weekend...actually d#*m filter @ work has prolly let me get more work done as of late.

have a good weekend fellas. stay safe and kill it!

actually Toque that pic helped alot. Picked that map out right away, and I grabbed the Tateyama too for good measure.

In this months Freerun snowboard mag they have a 4 page feature on Tateyama.(mostly fullpage pics though)

alright, I am out too. This school only has one comp and people actually have work to do \:\(

Quote:
dude, that says fujisan, not hakuba :p
Yah laugh it up

They are good maps though and the times on each route are way off so you feel like superman everytime you get to the top in half the time it says
 Quote:
actually Toque that pic helped alot. Picked that map out right away, and I grabbed the Tateyama too for good measure.
In this months Freerun snowboard mag they have a 4 page feature on Tateyama.(mostly fullpage pics though)
What are the pictures of?
Just people doing jumps or are they actually riding bigger lines?

cb i might be in for some hanami but i forgot my charger in hakuba so call phat luvs phone or my house phone. tonite im eating with the inlaws.

Toque hanami in kyoto rocks its the biggest party with good looking drunk women everywhere.

JB Will will be expecting you call him when you are there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Toque hanami in kyoto rocks its the biggest party with good looking drunk women everywhere.
I know it can be fun
But sitting in the sun drinking beer under flowers with friends has some problems with the biggest one being that it's SUNNY and you should be in the mountains skiing

Why can't they get all excited about leaves dying in the fall the way they get excited about flowers blooming in the spring.

At least that way I wouldn't feel guilty about wasting a weekend getting drunk in a park