• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Macs are the same as they have been for quite a few years mate. They used to have that tiny place but that was quite a long time ago. Cloud 5 is a tiny little place right near Macs. As far as I know it has been there for quite some time. Had a roast at Molly's with BPG, Simon, Big John, and some others when she was down here in March thumbsup.gif

just got back from happo guys. lots & lots of snow but no visibility and hard crust underneath \:\(

went for lunch at 11am and then gave up waiting for it to clear at 1:30. grabbed an onsen, went for a tour of rapies and came home now

Great pics bushy. I am really missing the sakura here in Sydney at the moment ... It is great here too though. Surfing, eating, sleeping and relaxing is an excellent daily routine at the moment.

FT thanks for calling last night to remind us of the weather. It was cloudy for most of our hike up, then it turned to this:

dizzy_7.JPG

We took it real easy. Didn't even bring our gear up the first run. After heading back to Kumapix's car for our stuff, we decided against Norikura and just went for something easier and safer. South face of Hiyodori Ridge. Turned out to be a sunny morning:

dizzy_8.JPG

You've got to be really careful on this ridge b/c a lot of peeps come back underneath and if you set something off, it will land on them.

Weather was funky today. It keep going from clear skies to this:

dizzy_10.JPG

me

Thanks again, FT. Hope you're not too tired from moving