• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

yeah, got the 8800s

as mentioned, was thinking of putting AT bindings on it, but not sure about weight \:\(

does rappies have any other good deals? I have a friend coming back from Tokyo in May...

Thanks FT

Keep em coming

With a 5mpxl camera your pictures are really small

Most of them are only 900-1500k

I think you have it set on a low quality setting

And you may have already changed this. But the time that is imprinted onto each picture is wrong

toque my quiver doesnt over-lap. i want to sell a ski or 2 out of it.

now that I have the spats im not using the 115s.

tsb im sorry but for a 3 ski quiver you should have fat mid and twin. not 2 mid fats and a twin. you can use your touring skis on piste fine enough you wont break them.

by 'no touring for your 8800s' do you mean 'no, touring for your 8800s' (i.e. 8800s become touring skis)

I don't think I can justify 100mm+. I plan to actually ski this winter in Aus and maybe go to NZ. If I go overseas at the end of the year I'll probably borrow your atomics again?

for the rappies thing - yeah, but I was wondering if you knew of anything he had currently that I might be interested in...

rappie sells bindings.

listen to yourself you are going to have 2 skis that are the same,,, sorry differnce is 1mm that is it. set-up your dynas with touring bindings and just ski those. most of the time you will ski your park skis in auz later. if you go the way you are going now your prefect 3 ski quiver has to become a 4 ski quiver.

my quiver as it stands now

spats

jaks

lbfs

fujatives for teaching mostly and park days.

deep powders

and nordicas are up for grabs.