• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
SG you gots that pimp ride now so you can make the drive up.
thats the catch though, if I go to the mountains its on the condition I leave the car at home for the good lady to use.
Cant have everything ya know ;\)

How are the pictures of the avalance guys?

When is Markie up FF? CG and I are heading up with Taz the 14th, 15th weekend. Toque is that your last Hakuba weekend?

Hows da new job FF?

Thanks for the few crazy days when that huge storm came and pounded Hakuba. The tour was good fun, the epic bottomless powder day was sick, and the avalance day was fun too eek.gif shifty.gif ;\)

Hopefully the weather will be nice the weekend we are up and can bag a few nice lines. Ran 2xs since Ive been back and wanna get my fitness up for some skinning action we will do.

• SnowJapan Moderator
 Quote:
Hachimentai in Iwate got 699cm of fresh
eek.gif

Not sure about that - it says something different now (and equally puzzling!)

Perhaps someone was drunk.

We'll keep an eye on that though and see if it fixes itself in the next update.

Thanks for pointing it out.

The family will be out soon im sure (hope).

The new job has me doing not much. there are no students and no classes and im just waiting to find out my schedule. so I spent the day shrinking photos and getting them ready to post. there must be a better way to knock down the size of a damn photo. can you do it all at once. say i want every picture at 180kb can a program do that?

cb markie is up from the 11th or 12th i think. you and cbg can have a private room and ill stick taz in with doctor stink alot.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Tso I spent the day shrinking photos and getting them ready to post. there must be a better way to knock down the size of a damn photo. can you do it all at once. say i want every picture at 180kb can a program do that?

nick i have been doing this all day...you use photoshop...you use the actions panel and there is record button that records what steps you do then ya batch process it...and the comp does it all for you.

it's alittle more complex that but it's not hard once ya understand it

in my case I am dealing with complex files and its taking ages....but atleast its not me doin it...its the computer

kuma, my wallet is telling not to go up this weekend, but if it's on for sunday, let me know and i'll find a way to rock on up.

but i don't have a place to stay saturday night yet. mitch's place might closed for the summer. the other day he said he might be taking off. i'll get back to you soon.