• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

nice catch on the typo. You should have come kuma. We did the south face of norikura the conditions were stable yet wierd. the snow was bottomless with every turn feeling like a skid turn. That is skid. I was strange it took more energy from you but it wasnt isotermic crap that is just hard to ski. I think that we will head up that way again soon.

I need to loose 10 kilos fast.

cb youll love the skins I did a killer job setting them up, almost prefect. Id give myself a 95% score. Only a pro could have done better ie someone who does it every week. No errors at all and lots of space to adjust to other skis if you so choose to do so in the future. I wish my skins were cut as well as yours. Ill know by today after lunch ill mail you at 4 or 5 to tell you when I will leave and come back. start running Ps we must be carefull in Hakuba at the moment ill email you why. BP thanks for that you should come up and due some spring riding.

Last do you remember the creekboy line last year?

It slid big time on Friday nigh. 1 foot deep crown all the way across the mini bowl, all the way down till it could go no further.

Katsu called me this morning he is fine at least for now. It was a natural avie so nobody was in it. NE bowl just loaded itself on an ice layer and went.

BP there is no creek the whole plain is flat at the moment and will be for sometime to come.

who is Gucch?

I was happy to stay local since there was a 2 day demo day. I got to try different snowshoes too which helped alot in the decision process. Plus we had pow yesterday \:\)

FT I'll be heading up to your place sometime this week, not sure on the day. I've got a buddy coming in from Whistler and we'll be filming in different parks for 3 days. Prob akakura then yanaba then 47. The next weekend I'll be up for a hike though

Sorry cb had to teach. my one class for the whole day. kuma drop by whenever its fine. I have a bad cold right now I cant take any meds either today so im hurting.

cb you wouldnt be able to find your creek now its flat.

Jer took one run today and went back home

Jer I dont know im not sure as is he. He is seeing his ex again so he might want to stick around. Ill rest but The wife and I are both sick.

I saw Slow over the weekend and she looked like a rock star in her new haglofs jacket. Slow was that your man?