Lets see what the interview produces first guys. I hate interviews and I hate tests I get nervous. In Osaka I get my jobs without interviews I get hunted into jobs usally. I would live in Hakuba for a bit and see how it goes.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Kuma I really am interested in that Job it would be perfect but I need to know really. I can deal with starting in August because i can stay with my wife. Also its a pretty good set-up. Im still open to the idea.

i try to avoid those nomikais like the plague. Too expensive here. If they were between 2000 and 3000 then no prob but usually the first party starts at 5000 and you just add to that with the nijikai, sanjikai etc. I think about what I could have bought with that money.... \:\(

I avoid many of them now too. I pulled a sickie (actually I was sick lol.gif ) on the last staff trip that we had been putting money away for,and got about half of the money back. As far as I was concerned that was better than going!

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Jets are the shit
Why wouldn't you want a lazy bastard like me?
I'm guessing but you prob don't have the experience with ele kids that FT has. You may be (the) shit at JHS but elementary school is totally different

I'm actually emailing youalso about writing an articlefor an Aussie on Hakuba with you in most of the ski shots. Can you email me your bio, skiing history likes dislikes etc and anything that relevant about what you like aboutHakuba, the mtn the skiing the place itself and why it's so good (that way I can quote you).

Boys serious help with this the bio stuff is good but lets put something killer together to help me get more stuff like this.

you need to talk to CB to see if that really is awesome! He had the sluttiest, sleaziest 18 yo girls flashing him g-strings, rubbing up against him, and just being general sluts in the classroom for a year a few years back. He said it was actually quite annoying and not the turn on you might expect...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
likes dislikes etc
I like long walks in the park
Candle lit dinners
Holding hands while watching movies
Hardcore bondage
Trips to the zoo to look a furry animals
Romantic vacations in Paris