• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
In that "I need to bring back the happiness" shot, is that what a slope looks like after an avie slide?
blpic11019.jpg

This is the North Face of Mount Robson
3959m and tallest mountain in the Canadian rockies.

It looks that way because that face is so steep that any new snow just sloughs off of it in those runnels

Yah beer at noon is a good feeling

Not much

It was supposed to snow today so I planned on not doing anything but sit here at my desk

It's not snowing though. Story of the season that one eh.

So I'm just chillaxin waiting for the clock to strike 4

You?

When I was over there I talked to a lot of English teachers and you all said that you have to show up even if you have nothing to do - it's kind of weird.

We're about to start playing poker!

Yes I do

Unless I take vacation days which I get 20 of

That is lot's of vacation time and we get little perks while sitting her doing nothing like 3 hour lunches and early go homes.

And we are getting paid to sit here doing nothing. Not like I'm doing this for free.

Strip poker?

That's life eh

My parents are both teachers and I grew up going on summer vacation during their 2 months off over July and August

Thing was is that they didn't get paid for those 2 months

While I am going to hopefully get into the Canadian teaching profession because I like teaching and the thought of a 2 month garranteed vacation appeals to me it certainly is nice getting paid 5 days a week for every week of the year if I have to sit around doing nothing for a few days during March, August and December unless I use my vacation

How much money are we talking about?

In Aus I think you get paid for the summer even though you don't have to go in. Can you go straight into teaching in Canada or will you need to do a diploma (or equivalent?).

Not much, maybe $10 games?

Well I don't really want to jump into the work force right yet

I've been given the easiest job in the world and if I have to actually work full time then I might kill myself.

A year of Uni will help edge my way back into reality

Really?

What about going to New Zealand

Australia is way to hot. Even if you do have skiing for a month or 2 a year