Glider-you get all the luck. Philly Kid was getting lost eh. It was even snowing in Osaka just now, which makes Moday morning an even more bitter pill to swallow.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

was it sticking to your skins?

83cms would be about 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe even less. the winds have been horrible and this bowl was loaded cause it isnt that steep. whichever the layer is there.

Davo ive never seen a guy get lost as much as Josh.we were 50 meters in front, told him to go left and he went right and we almost lst him again.

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
Glider-you get all the luck. Philly Kid was getting lost eh. It was even snowing in Osaka just now, which makes Moday morning an even more bitter pill to swallow.
man, he got lost so easily it wasnt funny..."dude go left here and meet at the pair lift just over there"....he goes sailing ahead to the right....

snowing too in Nara, big flurres, seems Ullr got his days mixed up, I wanted Sat/Sun not Sun/Mon. Still, mustnt grumble.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
was it sticking to your skins?
Yes it was. Never happened like that before. I had to scrape it off with the edge of my helmet as the snow closest to the skin was frozen.

Just got back from a really fun little ski. Did 300metres vert and even got some powder (dust on slushy crust) It was really fun with the descent down a nice creek bed

The glob stopper wax worked really well. Nothing was sticking and going uphill was way better like SockMonkey said. Almost gliding uphill. I even put some of the the wax on my ski bases when enar the bottom the snow started sticking to my bases.

Glob stopper is the shit thumbsup.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
I dunno if my ass will be strong enough to go this weekend again \:\(
Just let your ass rest up and it will be good to go for the weekend. They just need rest after a big night out

livingroom%20donks.jpg

991005-047.jpg

I don't know what picture SG put up as they are just red Xs for me but if he made the same joke as I did then apologies