it was great. I keep telling myself I'm going to write a nice review of it in the avy forum but I haven't gotten round to it.

what the hell, I'll do it right now. 25mins til the next class...

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Thats what she said, some bloke ran into her... suxs eh?
That totally sucks - to have such a serious injury due to someone else running into her.
It does suck, she said he apologized a million times but it doesnt make up for the fact that, I would bet, the injury happened cuz the F'ker didnt look mad.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Yeah didnt see you in the morning at all.
toque ill see you in a bit then.
If you dont come I might just park ski or tour if the conditions are right.
Yah get your park riding out of your system before I'm up there next weekend and we can go crazy in the BC

I'm doing a trip with Dan up to a bump on Norikura
I'm 0 for like a million ski attempts on it. Shitty up and down ridges. I hate them but I have to get up this thing because I have been turned back so many times.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
It does suck, she said he apologized a million times but it doesnt make up for the fact that, I would bet, the injury happened cuz the F'ker didnt look mad.gif
Unless of course she was sitting on the snow beneath a rise where she couldn't be seen until too late, but she sounds more sensible than that...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Did it make you look back on anything you've done in the BC in the past?
Yeah. a couple of years ago in Les Menuires (France) I went offpiste with my wife and brother. Nothing happened but looking back I see that it was a really stupid thing to have done.

I left super early Sunday morning. Hopefully next time we'll have more time to hang.
Thanks FT for moving Toques car sat night. It was freezing outside and it would have sucked to have done it all myself.

I'm looking forward now to doing some loops with you guys. cool.gif

Good luck on your journey this weekend toque. hmmm weather and possible work.... what to do... the new fujatives are mounted and ready to go. I had hoped that toque would help me set up my crampons a bit better. If the weather is nice ill take tats up and do laps off of happo then ski a north face I think.

I'm back

Did 300 metres vert

In my books that counts as a day

I checked my axe FT

It's 64cm

I think that is probably a good size for you as well

Not so long that it sticks way above you bag and not so short as too make it useless when walking

Set up your crampons?

What you talkin bout foo?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:

I'm looking forward now to doing some loops with you guys. cool.gif
Too bad most of the powder is gone but I'm always up for spring runs
And as you are near Tateyama I'll be in your neck of the woods many many many times over the next 4 months
 Quote:
Originally posted by janus77:
IMG_0180.sized.jpg
"FT never realised there would be consequences to making people touch his special place, well he found out there's more than one way to touch"
Sorry, what?