• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

How is CG doing CB? It sounds pretty serious.

This work thing blows goats, I mean why do I get all the keeners who want lessons at 8:00 or 8:30 in the morning? I'm protesting by pissing around on the net for a while.

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
How is CG doing CB? It sounds pretty serious.

This work thing blows goats, I mean why do I get all the keeners who want lessons at 8:00 or 8:30 in the morning? I'm protesting by pissing around on the net for a while.
Hey mate! Her back seems to be feeling better but her neck, which got injured when she was hit by the snowboarder comin outta the trees (or something like that) is whats really killin her. Said she moves like a robot and shes wearing a neck brace too... suxs eh?

lets start running now that its getting warmer mate \:\)

Yes let's running CB-I'm sure you'll make it one of these days even though whenever we arrange to run you cancel due to a hangover or something :p

I didn't know some punk ass ran into CG mad.gif

yeah, well, was unusually hungover those times we planned on goin \:o Thats the excuse I used anyways \:D

I came down with a migraine yesterday - its been close to 5-6 months I guess \:\( This one is kicking my @ss \:\(

Thats what she said, some bloke ran into her... suxs eh? I cant go this weekend cuz of it now \:\(

Hey FT

I think I might just stay local this weekend

Do some BC skiing with Dan

The weather doesn't look very good (light snow) and I'll be up in your neighborhood for quite a while starting next weekend

Ohhh man

It's almost 10 and I'm soooooooo bored

Hungover as well so the thought of going skiing right now isn't high on my list. Well not right now at least. Maybe in an hour.

What to do

What to do

What to do

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Thats what she said, some bloke ran into her... suxs eh?
That totally sucks - to have such a serious injury due to someone else running into her.