• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I thought you were going to Thailand I was gonna bring your gear home this weekend cb
And so starts another year of listening to you two ladies try and figure out a way for CB to get his gear from FT's closet in Kyoto

nope, didnt get the tix price I wanted. Gonna save the $ for the summer and have 50 days in S.E. Asia instead. Will head up to Nags for maybe just a week or so but will talk to you bout that later. Sorry bout last night FF was busy grading and ignored my phone. Heads feeling better, much much better. Though it still throbs when I move to quickly and have to walk for extended periods. Lets no migraines!!! \:D lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
nope, didnt get the tix price I wanted. Gonna save the $ for the summer and have 50 days in S.E. Asia instead.
**** SE Asia
You got 50 days you should head down to South America or New Zealand

Lets speaking English in New Zealand.. no thanks. Was in America and Australia last year. Ill do a long trip in S.A. next year before moving home. Think Im outta Japan after this next school year...looking at jobs in business but think I wanna go home for some time. Been here....$hit, cant even count how long Ive been here now lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I thought you were going to Thailand I was gonna bring your gear home this weekend cb
And so starts another year of listening to you two ladies try and figure out a way for CB to get his gear from FT's closet in Kyoto
No $hit!!! lol.gif :rolleyes: Lets just leave the crap up in Hakuba mate confused.gif You still have my red Sally ski bag and my rossi freeride bindings. Are you gonna ever get me that stuff?!?!

I was just sitting here in an empty teachers office eating my lunch when all of a sudden everybody came pouring in

I thought the teachers were in a meeting but I guess there was a year end assembly

Oh well

Probably ass cold in the gym anyways

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
she took a day off today TSB. Said her neck is still bothering her. Ill see her later on and actually get the whole story.

>you could do the stairwell way of marking.

wots dat?

Got our closing ceremony on Monday! clap.gif \:D
Hope her neck is ok, they can be nasty injuries ;/.

stairwell - throw the papers down a stairwell
if they make it to the botom they get 100% (they're obviously better because they're heavier and have more content), for each stair from the bottom, take off 5%.

What's a closing ceremony?