• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

u can skin up the park since that park lift gets too busy.

you know Toque will prob skin something and I'd like the exercise \:\)

I think my body feels way worse after a day of jaampinguu than of bakkan (バッカン)

I'm back now

Too bad you didn't get up something a bit higher guys

I had the same weather on my Sunday out on Yakedake. High clouds with the summit going away a couple times. As soon as we finished our onsen at 3 though the sky turned blue and everything was clear.

It took us forever to get up high because Dan was using cheap snowshoes that fell off on every side hill. We turned around at 2200 metres a bit below the summit. Was a ton of people out there. Probably 15-20. Mostly on ski touring gear.

I got about 7 or 8 open high speed powder turns before the snow turned to mush over ice below.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
u can skin up the park since that park lift gets too busy.
you know Toque will prob skin something and I'd like the exercise \:\)
There is no way I'm skiing resort
Even if I'm just touring around

It's not selfish

Park skiing doesn't interest me. Why would I do something that I don't enjoy???

I would have been 100% into the ski mountaineering race but because I couldn't ski everything I wanted to have not been thinking about it too much and am not mentally prepaired

nice wear are you going to buy it from?

i have a 500 fill and it does the job and keeps your pack light. i wont hike anywhere without the set as it can save your life. i want an 800 fill one as well for other hiking trips but ill wait till i spot a 10000 yen sale.

toqu im ****ing with yeah,,,, will the race affect how we can get into the bc?

cb tell aki that she can pick up the chains any day that she would like. the wife and i basically dont live there anymore. you can also use it as a shag pad if you give me a weeks notice.

>you can also use it as a shag pad if you give me a weeks notice.

shifty.gif Might end up knocking the walls down at your place mate eek.gif - but thanks for the offer. Im sure if you told Bushpig that he'd be more than happy to buy you a case of some crappy 100 yen beer if you let him stay ;\)

Tats gotta hold of me and is saying he wants to come up this weekend so (maybe) he might drive?? I told him Ill give him a call tomorrow or Thurs when we can get a better idea of the weather.

Looks like the weekend will be a fun one

The race shouldn't stop people from getting into the BC. I doubt that they stop the heli-skiing and those gorbies go right through the middle of the course

We will just have to cross the course