Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I'm still here for a couple more days

Don't fly out till Thursday afternoon

And I have to be at my desk for a few hours a day until tomorrow afternoon

FT you should be able to print out an english manual with a little internet searching

settins on auto should be perfect for you. Just point and shoot!Here's a link to the english manual:

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/sto...rs&displayTab=R

doesn't look like you can download it but you should be able to print it.

just remember, avoid zooming and panning while you're recording. take the shot, stop, zoom in or move, then record again. That way you'll save on editing and you'll be able to just send video chunks. zooming and panning (moving side to side) will make the viewer seasick. alright I gots to go. anymore questions to my cell,ok? Hope you're liking the cam thumbsup.gif

happy trails, toque!

i'm planning a 4 to 5-day trip in the northern alps in early or mid september. i wanna see the mts. before the snow falls. Hakuba to Omachi on the high route.

most guide magazines in japanese and the guidebook in english say to hike up the snowfield/Daisekkei from Sarukura, but i figure i'll add another half-day/day on starting from tengu.

the ridge looks good, there's water and huts all along the route. reading up on it is getting me stoked!

it is where they make it. there are reals mixed in with the fakes. the wife got a real Jack wolfenstein spelling in vietnam.

cb that couldve been my present.

my mother inlaw git a real north face in china once