• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

sorry dave told me about it then whoops. if never been off that area is what i said. ive run the ridge before. and done stuff higher up. the south faces turn to crap too fast so no they dont interest me that much.

im in town now sorry. would have been back and said hello,,,,, if my tire didnt decide to blow up on the highway. all is fine but had to drive 250kms on a donut.

ebc 3 times the size of a normal avie gate puts it at about 9 to 12 meters high.\,,,, depending on the normal size. ive yet to ever see 6 to 12 mter high gates.

yeah, AK, reality tv, i've always thought a reality show following the life of a jet would make for good TV

back to gear, i'm looking at the Eureka K2 XT on ebay and the Northface 25. taking orders to save on shipping from the states. any takers????

if so, let me know, i'll buy on ebay and ship here together with mines.

after scouring the net for hours and checking the montbell shop in shibuya, i'm gonna get the UL superstretch down hugger #1, rated to -22C. it's tiny when packed down. let's equiping

your montbell bag sounds good dizzy - i'll post your package the afternoon, in between faxing, bank transferring, travel insurancing, car insurancing x2, calling the credit card fraud dept in the uk and losing my mind...... argghhh let this week be over, so i can hit the snow. see FT this is what happens when i use my credit card! hey why didn't you call me back last night LOL we hadn't finished talking, you cut me off short for some reason LOL ----- you lost that time yaaahahaha.

there's no fraud - but i think they are interested in the activity on my account - they want to know why my credit card is in japan buying skis in america, visas in australia and bus tickets in new zealand! it's ok just have to call the uk and verify my transactions.

as for my car insurance, just have to cancel the old one from friday ---- but yeh i may wait and change companies like you suggested, as actually i'm not happy about the coverage from my current insurance provider. i'll email tatsu --- there's not huge rush i guess, because i won't drive that car until august.

more oakley shorts on sac today! but one of the guys connected says:

Please be patient everyone. I promise that there is some good technical gear that is on the way. We have been working hard in these areas the last few weeks. SAC away!!!

I'm looking forward to this thumbsup.gif

best ebay price for the Northface 25 was USD299

best ebay price 4 the Eureka K2 XT (3person) was USD274

both buy now prices from so-called reputable sellers (100% positive feedback)

both tents are 4 season. both have about the same floor space in different dimensions, the Northface is 2 lbs. 7 oz/ ~1 kg lighter at 9lbs. 5 oz.

Northface 25:

AAS8-73E_mag.jpg

http://www.thenorthface.com/media/gear/catalog/AAS8/AAS8-73E_mag.jpg

Eureka K2 XT:

k2.jpg

http://www.eurekatent.com/images/tent/large_images/k2.jpg

ebc i think we used your friend's northface at tateyama, no?

anyone wanna order something on ebay? i figure it'll B around USD60 to ship my tent from the states to japan

Anyone have any advice for a surfing spots in japan? for a hack.

heading out in about 1 and half weeks and going to road trip to coast and bum around. Not looking to ride crazy waves, but still like to see some. Is there any recomended routes or spots for hack and a total beginner?

Bush pig you must know something!

Thanks

Ian